Most people believe that adding ice to their drink is the best way to keep it cold. However, there are several reasons why you shouldn’t put ice in your drink.
Ice can actually make your drink warmer. As the ice melts, it releases energy in the form of heat, which can raise the temperature of your drink.
Ice can also dilute your drink and change its flavor. As the ice melts, it adds water to your drink, which can make it less flavorful.
Additionally, ice can be a choking hazard. If you are drinking something with ice, be careful not to swallow the ice cubes. They can block your airway and cause you to choke.
Finally, ice can be contaminated with bacteria and other microbes. If the ice is made with contaminated water, it can make you sick.
So, next time you are tempted to add ice to your drink, think twice!