Most people love the taste of raw cookie dough. It’s sweet, it’s flavorful, and it’s a childhood favorite. However, what many people don’t realize is that raw cookie dough can actually be quite dangerous. Here’s why you should never eat raw cookie dough:
1. Raw cookie dough contains raw eggs. Raw eggs can contain harmful bacteria that can make you sick.
2. Raw cookie dough also contains raw flour. Raw flour can contain harmful bacteria that can also make you sick.
3. The dough also contains butter or margarine, which can spoil and cause food poisoning.
4. Eating raw cookie dough can give you food poisoning or make you sick. Symptoms of food poisoning include nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
5. Raw cookie dough can also contain harmful chemicals, such as food coloring or preservatives.
6. Finally, raw cookie dough is a choking hazard. The dough can easily get stuck in your throat and cause you to choke.
So, there you have it. These are just a few of the many reasons why you should never eat raw cookie dough. It’s simply not worth the risk. So, next time you’re tempted to eat raw cookie dough, remember these dangers and resist the urge. Your health will thank you!