When you’re out and about, it’s important to stay hydrated. But you should never drink from a stranger’s water bottle. Here’s why:
1. You don’t know where it’s been. The water bottle could have been left out in the sun, dropped on the ground, or used by someone who is sick.
2. You don’t know what’s in it. The water could be contaminated with bacteria or other harmful substances.
3. It’s a personal item. It’s gross to drink from someone else’s water bottle, just like it’s gross to use someone else’s toothbrush.
4. It’s a potential weapon. If the person who owns the water bottle is carrying a disease, they could use the water bottle to infect you.
5. It’s a potential liability. If you drink from a stranger’s water bottle and get sick, you could sue the person who gave it to you.
So, next time you’re thirsty, just say no to drinking from a stranger’s water bottle. It’s not worth the risk!