If you’re one of the many people who are afraid of spiders, there is hope. There is one simple trick that can help you get over your fear of spiders, and it’s surprisingly easy.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Get a spider. It doesn’t matter what kind of spider it is, as long as it’s not poisonous.
2. Put the spider in a jar.
3. Take the lid off the jar.
4. Observe the spider. Watch it crawl around. Notice how it moves.
5. After a few minutes, put the lid back on the jar.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 until you no longer feel afraid of spiders.
It may seem like a silly exercise, but it really does work. By getting up close and personal with a spider, you’ll see that they’re not so scary after all. And the more you do it, the less afraid you’ll be.
So go out and get a spider, and start overcoming your fear today.