1. “You must be exhausted, because you’ve been running through my mind all day.”
Is it just us, or is this line just creepy? It’s like saying, “I can’t get you out of my head, and I’m a little bit worried about it.” We can’t imagine anyone ever responding to this line with a smile and a phone number.
2. “Is your daddy a thief? Because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.”
This line is just corny. And, if the person you’re saying it to actually has a good relationship with their father, they’re probably not going to appreciate you making a joke about him.
3. “Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.”
This line is so overused, it’s not even funny. We guarantee you that the person you’re saying it to has heard it at least a dozen times before.
4. “Do you mind if I walk you home? My mother always told me to follow my dreams.”
This line is just awkward. It’s like you’re trying to be cute, but you’re just coming off as desperate.
5. “Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?”
This line is just creepy and borderline stalker-ish. We can’t imagine anyone ever responding positively to this.