We’ve all been taught that water is essential for our health. But what if I told you that the water you’re drinking might be doing more harm than good? That’s right, the water you drink every day could be slowly poisoning you.
I’m not talking about the water that comes out of your tap at home. I’m talking about the water that comes from municipal water supplies. The water that has been treated with chlorine and other chemicals in an attempt to make it safe for human consumption.
The problem is that these chemicals are actually doing more harm than good. They’re creating a breeding ground for harmful bacteria, and they’re also leaching away important minerals that our bodies need to function properly.
So what’s the solution?
The solution is to drink raw water.
Raw water is water that has not been treated with any chemicals. It’s the water that comes straight from the source, whether that’s a spring, a well, or a stream.
Raw water has all of the important minerals that our bodies need, and it doesn’t contain any of the harmful chemicals that can be found in municipal water supplies.
In addition, raw water is a much more effective way to hydrate our bodies. The reason for this is that the body is able to absorb raw water much more efficiently than it can treated water.
So if you’re looking for a way to improve your health, then I urge you to start drinking raw water. Your body will thank you for it.