You know you’re addicted to the internet when:
1. You would rather stay home and surf the web than go out and socialize.
2. You would rather read blogs or watch videos online than read a book or watch television.
3. You spend more time on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn than you do talking to actual people face-to-face.
4. You have more online friends than offline friends.
5. You would rather text, email, or instant message people than talk to them on the phone.
6. You get antsy or even anxious when you can’t get online.
7. You check your email, social media, and favorite websites as soon as you wake up in the morning – even before you get out of bed.
8. You feel the need to be online constantly, and you hate it when you can’t get a good internet connection.
9. You get angry or depressed when something happens that prevents you from going online.
10. You start to use internet slang and acronyms in your everyday speech.
11. You find yourself daydreaming about being online or using the internet even when you’re not.
12. You prefer to spend your free time online rather than doing anything else.