1. Google: Obviously, the big G comes in at number one. It’s been the top website for over a decade now, and it doesn’t look like that’s going to change anytime soon. Google is the go-to website for billions of people around the world for everything from searching the web to finding directions to watching videos.
2. YouTube: YouTube is the world’s second largest website, and it’s owned by Google. It’s the go-to site for online videos, and it’s also a social media platform where people can share, like, and comment on each other’s videos.
3. Facebook: Facebook is the world’s largest social media website. It’s a platform where people can connect with friends and family, share photos and videos, and join groups and pages with like-minded people.
4. Twitter: Twitter is a social media and news platform where people can share short messages called “tweets” with each other. It’s a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends, and follow your favorite celebrities and brands.
5. Instagram: Instagram is a social media platform where people can share photos and videos with each other. It’s especially popular among millennials and Gen Zers, and it’s a great way to stay connected with friends and family.
6. Reddit: Reddit is a website where people can submit links to content and vote on which ones they like the best. It’s a great way to find out about new and interesting things on the web, and it’s also a great platform for networking and connecting with like-minded people.
7. Amazon: Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer. It’s a one-stop shop for everything from books to clothes to electronics, and you can even buy groceries on Amazon now.
8. eBay: eBay is an online auction site where people can buy and sell just about anything. It’s a great place to find deals on things like electronics and clothes, and you can even find rare and collectible items on eBay.
9. Netflix: Netflix is a streaming service that offers TV shows, movies, and documentaries. It’s a great alternative to traditional cable TV, and it’s become even more popular in recent years as more and more people “cut the cord” and get rid of their cable subscriptions.
10. Hulu: Hulu is a streaming service that offers TV shows, movies, and documentaries. It’s similar to Netflix, but it also offers a lot of same-day TV programming, which is great for people who want to stay up-to-date on their favorite shows.