Facebook friends come in all shapes and sizes. Some you know well, others you met once and added because you were both at a party and it seemed like a good idea at the time. And then there are those friends that just drive you up the wall. The 10 most annoying Facebook friends are:
1. The creeper: This is the friend who constantly likes your photos, posts, and status updates, but never comments or interacts with you in any other way. It’s creepy and stalker-ish, and you can’t help but wonder what they’re up to.
2. The oversharer: This friend always has to share EVERYTHING. From what they had for breakfast to what they’re doing in the bathroom, nothing is off limits. It’s TMI at its finest, and you can’t help but cringe at some of the things they feel the need to share.
3. The bragger: This friend is always bragging about their latest accomplishments, whether it’s a new job, a new car, or a new relationship. It’s great that they’re doing well, but after a while, it gets old hearing about it all the time.
4. The hater: This friend is always negative and complaining about everything. They seem to hate their life, and they want everyone to know it. It gets old pretty quickly, and you find yourself avoiding them whenever possible.
5. The attention seeker: This friend is always posting attention-seeking status updates and photos. They’re always looking for validation and approval, and it’s pretty exhausting.
6. The political junkie: This friend is always posting about politics, and they’re never afraid to share their (often extreme) opinions. If you don’t agree with them, be prepared for a heated argument.
7. Thegrammar police: This friend is always correcting people’s grammar, even if it’s just a small mistake. They’re usually well-meaning, but it can be annoying nonetheless.
8. The over-liker: This friend likes EVERYTHING. Every photo, every status update, every link, you name it. It’s overwhelming, and you can’t help but wonder if they even read anything before liking it.
9. The self-promoter: This friend is always promoting their latest blog post, project, or business venture. It’s great that they’re passionate about something, but it gets old pretty quickly.
10. The friend who’s always online: This friend is always online, and you can’t help but wonder if they ever sleep or take a break from Facebook. They’re always the first to like or comment on something, and it’s a bit much.