It’s no secret that cats are clean creatures. They spend a good portion of their day licking themselves clean, and they’re usually pretty good about using their litter box. But what if there was a way to get your cat to use the toilet instead?
It may sound crazy, but it’s actually not that difficult to train your cat to use the toilet. With a little patience and consistency, you can teach your cat to do their business in the toilet just like you do.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by placing the litter box in the bathroom. This will help your cat get used to the idea of using the toilet.
2. Once your cat is comfortable with the litter box in the bathroom, begin slowly moving it closer to the toilet.
3. When the litter box is in position, place a small amount of litter in the toilet.
4. Encourage your cat to use the litter by placing their paw in it.
5. Once your cat is using the toilet regularly, you can begin flushing it after they’ve finished.
6. Finally, slowly start reducing the amount of litter in the toilet until your cat is using it without any litter at all.
It may take some time and patience, but with a little effort, you can train your cat to use the toilet just like you do.