Assuming you have a job, family, and other obligations that prevent you from getting more sleep, here are some tips on how to survive on only 3 hours of sleep.
1. Make sure you are getting quality sleep. This means sleeping in a dark, quiet room with a comfortable temperature. If you can, try to avoid using electronics in the bedroom and establish a regular bedtime routine including winding down for 30 minutes before sleep.
2. Consider taking a nap during the day. A 20-30 minute nap can help improve alertness and performance.
3. Drink plenty of water and consume caffeine in moderation.
4. Eat healthy foods and exercise regularly.
5. Get organized and prioritize your tasks.
6. Take breaks when you feel tired and allow yourself to rest.
7. Practice stress-relieving techniques such as meditation or deep breathing.
8. Make sure you are getting enough vitamin D and B12.
Hopefully these tips will help you survive on only 3 hours of sleep. Remember to listen to your body and get rest when you can.