If you’re trying to figure out if someone is lying to you, there are a few things you can look for that may give you a clue.
1. Pay attention to their body language. If someone is lying, they may avoid eye contact, or their eyes may dart around the room. They may also fidget or touch their face.
2. Listen to their voice. A liar may speak quickly, or their voice may crack. They may also hesitate before answering questions.
3. Watch for changes in their story. A liar may change their story to make it more believable, or they may leave out details.
4. Notice their reactions. A liar may become defensive or evasive when questioned. They may also become angry or aggressive.
5. Look for clues in their appearance. A liar may have sweat on their forehead, or they may avoid making eye contact.
6. Trust your gut. If something doesn’t feel right, it may be because the person is lying.
If you think someone is lying to you, pay attention to their body language, voice, and story. You may also want to trust your gut instinct.