Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to make a traditional paper airplane:
You will need:
1 sheet of letter-sized paper
1. Start with a rectangular sheet of paper. If the paper is too narrow, it will not fly as well. If the paper is too wide, it will be difficult to fold.
2. Fold the paper in half lengthwise. Unfold the paper and then fold it in half widthwise.
3. Fold the paper in half diagonally. Unfold the paper and repeat on the other side.
4. Fold the paper in half diagonally again. This time, do not unfold the paper.
5. Fold the top corners of the paper down to the center line.
6. Fold the paper in half lengthwise again.
7. Make a small fold at the end of the paper. This will be the nose of the plane.
8. Fold the wings down. The wings should be about one-third of the way down from the top of the paper.
9. Throw the paper plane. It should fly straight. If it does not, adjust the wings until it does.