We all know the feeling. You’re stuck in traffic, or on a crowded train, and you’re just trying to get to work. But your commute doesn’t have to be a nightmare. Here are some tips to make your commute suck less:
1. Get an early start: If you can, try to leave for work a little earlier than usual. This way, you can avoid the worst of the rush hour traffic.
2. Take public transportation: If driving is your only option, consider taking public transportation instead. It may take a little longer, but you can use the time to catch up on some reading or get some work done.
3. Carpool: If you have to drive, see if you can carpool with someone. This will help reduce traffic and you may even make a new friend.
4. Listen to music or podcasts: Put on your favorite tunes or listen to a podcast to help pass the time. This can make a long commute feel a lot shorter.
5. Bring a snack: Hunger can make any commute feel longer. Bring along a healthy snack to help tide you over until you reach your destination.
Making your commute suck less is all about being prepared and finding ways to make the time pass more quickly. With a little planning, your daily commute can be a lot more bearable.