Do you like your eggs soft and runny or firm and cooked through? Maybe you like them in-between? No matter how you like your eggs, we’re here to show you how to make the perfect boiled egg every time.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Fill a pot with enough water to completely cover the eggs.
2. Place the eggs in the pot.
3. Put the lid on the pot.
4. Bring the water to a boil.
5. As soon as the water starts to boil, set a timer for the desired cook time.
6. For soft-boiled eggs, cook for 3 minutes. For firm-boiled eggs, cook for 5 minutes. For in-between eggs, cook for 4 minutes.
7. When the timer goes off, immediately remove the pot from the heat and run cold water over the eggs to stop the cooking process.
8. Peel and enjoy!