Assuming you have all the materials and equipment needed to make a cup of coffee, the process is actually quite simple and can be done in less than two minutes. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make a cup of coffee in less than two minutes:
1. Fill up a pot or kettle with fresh cold water. The amount of water you need will depend on how many cups of coffee you want to make. For one cup, you will need about six ounces of water.
2. Place the pot or kettle on the stove and turn up the heat to medium-high.
3. While the water is heating up, measure out the coffee beans. For one cup of coffee, you will need about two tablespoons of coffee beans.
4. Once the water is ready, place the coffee beans in a coffee grinder and grind them until they are a fine powder.
5. Place a filter in a coffee maker and add the ground coffee to the filter.
6. Pour the hot water over the ground coffee and let it drip into the coffee pot.
7. Once all the water has dripped through, remove the filter and coffee grounds.
8. Pour your coffee into a mug and enjoy!