If you have a cat, chances are you’re always looking for new and interesting ways to keep them amused and content. A great way to do this is to make your own cat treat dispenser from an empty tissue box. Not only is this a fun project to do with your feline friend, but it’s also a great way to recycle an old tissue box. Plus, your cat will love the challenge of trying to get the treats out of the dispenser. Here’s how you can make your very own cat treat dispenser from an empty tissue box:
1. Start by removing the bottom of the tissue box. You can do this by cutting along the seam with a sharp knife or by popping it out with your fingers.
2. Next, take the lid off of the tissue box. You can either throw this away or save it for another project.
3. Once the bottom and lid are removed, cut a small hole in one side of the tissue box. This hole should be big enough for your cat to fit their paw through.
4. Place a few treats inside the tissue box. You can use any type of treat your cat likes.
5. Put the lid back on the tissue box and tape it shut.
6. Finally, cut a small hole in the top of the tissue box. This hole should be big enough for your cat to see the treats inside, but not so big that they can reach in and grab them.
Your cat treat dispenser is now ready to use! To get the treats out, your cat will need to figure out how to put their paw through the hole in the side of the box. Once they do this, the treats will fall out and they can enjoy!