Assuming that you would like tips on how to be less lazy:
1. Set small, achievable goals for yourself. Trying to accomplish too much at once can be overwhelming and lead to laziness. Once you complete a task, give yourself a sense of accomplishment by checking it off your list or rewarding yourself in some way.
2. Create a daily or weekly routine and stick to it as much as possible. Having a set schedule will help you stay on track and be less likely to waste time.
3. Set deadlines for yourself and make sure to stick to them. Breaking up a project into smaller tasks with deadlines can help motivate you to get it done.
4. Find a friend or family member who can help hold you accountable to your goals. Having someone to check in with can help you stay on track.
5. Get rid of distractions in your environment. Turn off the TV, put away your phone, and focus on the task at hand.
6. Take breaks when you need them, but don’t use them as an excuse to be lazy. Get up and move around for a few minutes or do something else to rejuvenate yourself before getting back to work.
7. Remember that being lazy doesn’t have to be a bad thing. Sometimes it’s ok to relax and take it easy. Just make sure that you’re not using laziness as an excuse to avoid doing something that you need to do.