Baking the perfect chocolate chip cookie is really not as hard as it may seem. With the right recipes and ingredients, you can create the most delicious and mouthwatering chocolate chip cookies that you’ve ever tasted. Here’s how to make the perfect chocolate chip cookie:
-2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
-¾ cup granulated sugar
-¾ cup packed light-brown sugar
-2 large eggs
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
-2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease two baking sheets with butter or shortening.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the vanilla extract.
4. Gradually stir in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Drop heaping tablespoons of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving a few inches between each cookie.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your freshly baked, delicious chocolate chip cookies!