1. Firstly, it is important to understand what is causing your fear of spiders. It may be that you have had a bad experience in the past, or you may have seen something on television or in a film that has scared you. Whatever the reason, it is important to try and rationalize your fear and understand that spiders are not out to get you!
2. One weird way to get over your fear of spiders is to try and make friends with one! This may sound like a crazy idea, but by handling a spider and getting used to its presence, you may find that your fear starts to dissipate. Of course, this isn’t for everyone and you should only do this if you feel comfortable doing so.
3. Another way to get over your fear is to simply expose yourself to spiders more often. This may mean going out of your way to find them, or it could be as simple as not running away every time you see one. By slowly getting used to their presence, you will find that your fear starts to lessen.
4. A fourth weird way to get over your fear of spiders is to imagine them as being cute and cuddly! This may sound silly, but by picturing spiders in a different light, you may find it easier to deal with them in real life.
5. Finally, one of the weirder ways to get over your fear of spiders is to try and learn as much about them as possible. By understanding more about these creatures, you may find that they are not nearly as scary as you once thought.