1. Make a to-do list for the day before you go to bed. This will help your brain to empty out all of the ideas floating around in your head so that you can sleep better. Plus, when you wake up in the morning, you’ll have a plan of attack for the day.
2. Get rid of distractions. This means turning off your phone, closing your email, and anything else that will take your attention away from what you’re trying to do. If you can’t completely eliminate distractions, try to work in short bursts of time so that you can focus better.
3. Take breaks. This may seem counterintuitive, but it’s actually been proven to help your productivity. Taking breaks allows your brain to rest so that you can come back to your work refreshed and ready to focus.
4. Set a goal for the day. Having a specific goal in mind will help you to stay on track and not get sidetracked by other tasks.
5. Get enough sleep. This is one of the most important things you can do for your productivity. Your brain needs time to rest and recover, so make sure you’re getting enough sleep each night.