Assuming you would like tips for staying awake during a lecture:
1. Get comfortable: Make sure you are in a comfortable position. If you are slouched over, you are more likely to fall asleep. Sit up straight and perhaps even lean forward a bit so you are engaged with the material.
2. Take notes: An active mind is a more awake mind. If you are actively listening to the lecture and taking notes, you are more likely to be awake and engaged.
3. Move around: Every once in awhile, get up and stretch or walk around. This will help to keep your blood flowing and your mind active.
4. Avoid distractions: Don’t sit there scrolling through your phone or daydreaming. Pay attention to the lecture and try to engage with the material.
5. Stimulate your mind: If you are finding it hard to focus, try doing some quick mental exercises. For example, count how many times the lecturer says a certain word or do some quick math in your head. Something to keep your mind active and engaged.