1. Cats are obligate carnivores, which means that they require animal protein to survive. A diet rich in animal protein helps them maintain a healthy coat, strong bones and muscles, and good organ function.
2. Cats have sharp claws and teeth that are specifically designed for hunting and eating meat. Their claws help them catch and kill prey, while their teeth are perfect for tearing flesh.
3. Cats are extremely agile and have the ability to jump up to five times their own height. This allows them to easily catch prey and escape from predators.
4. Cats are excellent hunters and can kill prey that is much larger than themselves. In fact, a single cat can kill up to 3,000 rodents per year!
5. Cats are very independent and will usually only form close bonds with their owners. However, they can be affectionate and loving creatures if they feel safe and secure.