1. The new iPhone has a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display. This is the largest display ever used on an iPhone. It has a resolution of 1792 x 828 pixels and a pixel density of 326 ppi.
2. The new iPhone is powered by the A12 Bionic chip. This is the same chip used in the iPhone XS and iPhone XR. It is a 64-bit ARM-based processor with four cores.
3. The new iPhone has a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera. It has an f/1.8 aperture and can record 4K video at 60fps.
4. The new iPhone has a Face ID facial recognition system. This is used to unlock the device and authenticate Apple Pay transactions.
5. The new iPhone was released on September 21, 2018. It is available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage capacities.