There are a lot of things that you should do before you die. Here are five of them:
1. Make sure that you have a will. This is important because it will ensure that your belongings are distributed the way that you want them to be after you die.
2. Make sure that you have life insurance. This will help to financially protect your loved ones in the event of your death.
3. Make sure that you have all of your important documents in order. This includes things like your birth certificate, your social security card, and your will.
4. Make sure that you have a plan for your funeral. This includes things like choosing a funeral home, picking out a casket, and selecting a burial plot.
5. Make sure that you have made peace with your loved ones. This includes forgiveness, letting go of anger, and saying your final goodbyes.