With our lives turned upside down due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it has become necessary to find ways to occupy our time and keep ourselves entertained, even when stuck at home. Luckily, there are plenty of fun, interactive, and creative games that you can play to pass the time during quarantine. Here are five of the most popular games you can play while you stay at home.
1. Charades: Charades is a classic game that requires no supplies, just imagination and a lot of enthusiasm. It’s best played with a group of four or more people, but it can be played with any number of players. The game begins with one person picking a word or phrase and acting out the clue without speaking. The other players have to guess the clue based on the person’s actions. If a player guesses the clue correctly, they are given a point. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins!
2. Scavenger Hunt: Scavenger hunts are a great way to get everyone in the house moving and thinking. You can play this game inside or out, depending on the weather. Set up a list of items or tasks for players to find or complete within a certain amount of time. You can make the items or tasks as simple or as challenging as you like. The first player to complete the list wins!
3. Hide and Seek: Hide and Seek is a timeless game that is always a blast. It’s best played with a group of four or more people, but it can be played with any number of players. One person is chosen as the seeker and has to find the others who are hiding. When the seeker finds someone, they become the seeker and the person who was found has to hide. The game continues until everyone has been found.
4. Board Games: Board games are a great way to keep everyone entertained while stuck at home. Classic games like Monopoly, Scrabble, and Clue are always fun, but there are endless other options to choose from. You can even make your own board game if you are feeling creative.
5. Trivia: Trivia games are great for challenging your knowledge and having a lot of fun. You can play this game with just two people or with a larger group. Pick a topic like geography, history, or pop culture, and each player takes turns giving a clue or asking a question. Whoever guesses the answer correctly gets a point. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins!
These are just a few of the many fun and entertaining games you can play while stuck at home during quarantine. With a little imagination and creativity, you can come up with your own ideas too! Have fun!