1. Set realistic goals for yourself and strive to accomplish as many as possible.
2. Find a hobby or activity that brings you joy and stick with it, whether it’s painting, hiking, biking, etc.
3. Spend time with loved ones and close friends, discovering shared interests and memories.
4. Live in the present as much as possible and savor the small moments that make up life.
5. Don’t sweat the small stuff – let go of grudges and forgive easily.
6. Be positive and optimistic as much as you can, it will make a world of difference.
7. Get rid of anything toxic in your life – people, substances, etc.
8. Help others whenever you can, it will make you feel good and brighten their day too.
9. Take care of yourself – mind, body, and soul. eat well, exercise, and get enough rest.
10. Live each day to the fullest and don’t take anything for granted.