1. There is an overwhelming feeling of isolation when you are homeless. You feel like you are the only one in the world experiencing this type of hardship. This can lead to feelings of depression and hopelessness.
2. It is very difficult to find a place to sleep when you are homeless. You often have to resort to sleeping in public places, which can be uncomfortable and dangerous.
3. It is hard to keep your belongings safe when you are homeless. You are constantly worried about them being stolen or damaged.
4. It is hard to stay clean when you are homeless. You often have to go without showers and clean clothes.
5. You are constantly hungry when you are homeless. It is hard to find enough food to eat, and what you do find is often of poor quality.
6. You are always tired when you are homeless. It is hard to get a good night’s sleep when you are constantly on the move or worrying about your safety.
7. You are at a higher risk for illness when you are homeless. This is due to the lack of proper nutrition and hygiene.
8. It is hard to stay connected when you are homeless. You often lose touch with family and friends.
9. You become very good at hiding your homelessness. You learn to blend in and not draw attention to yourself.
10. Homelessness is incredibly hard, but it is possible to survive and even thrive. You just have to be strong and keep fighting.